LearnMor is an online marketplace that connects its members through a variety of services that it provides to its members. This document covers the terms and conditions under which these services are provided.
- You understand that LearnMor is a home tutoring marketplace and will facilitate through its platform and other resources finding for you such students as who want home tuition in your area of expertise.
- As a tutor providing home tuitions, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, exercise the same degree of professional competence, care, skill, diligence and prudence as is normally exercised by professionals in the home-tutoring field.
- You authorise LearnMor to collect payment on your behalf in consideration of the home tuition delivered. You agree that all the tax liability for this payment is yours. You understand and agree that LearnMor will deduct its commission (plus applicable taxes, if any) from the payment received. LearnMor’s Service and Payment Handling charges are as follows: For Long term tuitions (period greater than 3 months) – 50% commission on the tuition fees for the first month and 5% every month for follow-on months. For Short term tuitions (period less than or equal to 3 months) – 15% commission every month. The term of the tuition is predefined and is not subject to tutor stopping the tuition.
- You understand that after checking the veracity of your tuition delivery claim, the parent will authorise LearnMor to transfer into your account an amount equal to the agreed tuition fees. In case, there is a dispute between you and the parent regarding the number of tuitions delivered, you agree that LearnMor will be the final arbiter on the issue.
- You understand that when a tuition is booked for long term or entire academic year, the student may have festival vacations, post-exam breaks or summer holidays. The tuition fees for such period will be unpayable in any circumstance, as there is no tuition service rendered during this period. Tutors are expected to plan their finances for holiday gaps accordingly and are expected to have reasonable and realistic expectations.
- You may receive information proprietary to LearnMor. You understand and agree that confidential information so received will only be used by you for the benefit of LearnMor and for the purpose of providing tutoring.
- You understand that all LearnMor company property shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of LearnMor. You will, during the course of
providing tuitions, not make, use or permit to be used any of LearnMor company's property except for the benefit of the company.
- You indemnify LearnMor from and against any and all claims, causes of action, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney fees) which arise directly from breach of any applicable law, for your negligent or willful misconduct.
- You understand and agree that the relationship between LearnMor and you will not be considered as an employer and employee relation.
- You understand that the final decision to choose a particular student for tuition is yours and yours alone.
- You understand that in any case, you will not collect any direct cash payments from parents or students you are servicing through LearnMor.
- Your registration as a member of LearnMor or the use of any of the features and services on LearnMor, either as a registered member or as a visitor constitutes automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- LearnMor reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement.
- By accessing or using the Sites, Content, or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of LearnMor, do not register and you will not be authorized to use LearnMor services.
- The views expressed on the website are not those of LearnMor, and any issues in them belong to the respective contributors.
- Through the use of this site, you agree to hold LearnMor harmless and its sponsors, owners, shareholders or employees against any claims.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Sites, Content and Services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
- You may not make any content item originating from LearnMor available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from LearnMor.
- LearnMor provides a variety of forums for its members to express themselves in the form of blogs, comments, reviews and photographs. You truthfully assert that the content being contributed is yours and that you own the copyright to the content.
- The content on the website is posted by LearnMor, visitors and its members. LearnMor will attempt to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site in the Content and or Services but it does not guarantee that the information is accurate or complete or current. LearnMor can not be held liable for inaccuracy of any data listed on the website or any damage caused by the use of inaccurate data. It is LearnMor's policy to correct any inaccuracy reported within 7 days.
- The opinions and reviews expressed on the site belong to the users and LearnMor cannot be held liable in any way about the content of the opinions and reviews. The platform allows users to express their views about different schools, teachers and training centers.
- Information about the schools posted on the site is obtained from their official websites, other source on the internet and in some cases by calling the schools.
- LearnMor should not be thought of as the authority and the final guide in your decision making.
- LearnMor at its sole discretion may edit, delete or block access to any Content including Member Posted Content, without notice and without liability. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
While using the web site and engaged in any form of communication on any of the forums, you agree not to:
- By uploading the logo of your institute, you give LearnMor the right to use the logo on LearnMor website as well as on any LearnMor marketing material.
- Post, publish or transmit any messages that is false, misleading, defamatory, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invades another's privacy, offensive, promotes racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group or religion or caste, infringes another's rights including any intellectual property rights or copyright or trademark, violates or encourages any conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability.
- Upload or post otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available, under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You may, however, post excerpts of copyrighted material so long as they adhere to Fair Use guidelines.
- Collect screen names and email addresses of members for purposes of advertisement, solicitation or spam are prohibited.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of website or breach any security or authentication measures.
- Access or search the Sites Content or Services with any engine, software, or tool.
- Send unsolicited email, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services.
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the LearnMor Site without a written agreement.
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- Post text, messages, graphics or materials that are sales offers, advertisements, or promotions for products or services.
- LearnMor reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services with or without notice.
The platform is absolutely free for students and parents who need tutors. The only payment they make is in the form of tuition fees which can range from Rs. 500 to Rs 10,000 based on the agreement between the student and the tutor. Students and parents can pay this fee after they are fully satisfied with the learning they received. Tutors are charged a commission by LearnMor, on the fees that is paid to them by students or parents.
There will be no cancellation or refund accepted by LearnMor once a payment is made. We recommend you to interview the tutor, take demo classes and thoroughly screen them prior to hiring them.
If you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties in connection with your use of the LearnMor Service, such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. LearnMor shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby release LearnMor from all claims arising from such activity.
Except for the Content submitted by members or users, the LearnMor Service and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, is owned by LearnMor or its licensors. You acknowledge that the LearnMor and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the LearnMor Service contain LearnMor's proprietary information. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, and/or materials available on the LearnMor Site, or LearnMor Services in whole or in part except as expressly provided in LearnMor's policies and procedures. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, LearnMor and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the LearnMor Service not expressly granted by LearnMor to you are retained by LearnMor.
Limitation of Liability
THE SITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL LearnMor, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES.
LearnMor MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. LearnMor MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES.